[rt-users] winmail.dat attachments only on ticket Replies

Juan Mas juan.mas at gmail.com
Mon Jun 7 15:15:30 EDT 2010

I just went through a similar issue.  Though for me, if a user submitted a
new ticket and were using Rich Text formatting, it would create the
winmail.dat file.  The only way I was able to fix it was to disable TNEF
formatting in Exchange.  If you look up TNEF and RT you will probably find
some workarounds for your RT server, but I couldn't get any of them to work,
so resorted to disabling it completely on Exchange.