[rt-users] Upgrade 3.2.2 to 3.8.7

Robert Grasso robert.grasso+nv at cedrat.com
Thu Jun 10 05:28:52 EDT 2010

once you have untarred the RT 3.8.7 transport archive, in the resulting rt-3.8.7 directory, you should read the UPGRADING and
UPGRADING.mysql documents : they contains the answers to all your questions (they guided me successfully for my own upgrade)

---
Robert GRASSO – System engineer

CEDRAT S.A.
15 Chemin de Malacher - Inovallée - 38246 MEYLAN cedex - FRANCE
Phone: +33 (0)4 76 90 50 45 - Fax: +33 (0)4 56 38 08 30
mailto:robert.grasso at cedrat.com - http://www.cedrat.com