[rt-users] RT at a glance for groups

Kenneth Crocker kfcrocker at lbl.gov
Thu Jun 10 14:32:49 EDT 2010

Chris,

Certainly is. First of all, make sure there is a group with the UserIDs in
it. Then make sure that all the Query rights are applied to that group. Then
all you have to do is save the query as a group save for that group. You
will need to be a member of that group in order to do that. All Queries can
be saved into group collections. Then, they are available to anyone in that
group when the update their Home Page.

Kenn
LBNL