[rt-users] Upgrade 3.2.2 to 3.8.7

Andrew Best festivus at gmail.com
Thu Jun 10 20:47:48 EDT 2010

Here is the exact error message.

"Invalid right. Couldn't canonicalize right 'AdminCustomFields'"

In the list of New rights there is a right called 'AdminCustomField' so
somehow we have this non-existent right in our config.
I'm looking around for fixes now.

As a note, if I revoke this right BEFORE I do the migration it is removed
from the group without a problem.

--
Never be afraid to try something new. Remember, amateurs built the ark, and
professionals built the Titanic.