[rt-users] outgoing html emails break

Kevin Falcone falcone at bestpractical.com
Mon Jun 14 12:39:47 EDT 2010

On Sat, Jun 12, 2010 at 09:07:20PM +0430, Payam Poursaied wrote:
>    Hi all
>
>    My Correspondence template is as below:
>

>    RT-Attach-Message: yes

>    {$Transaction->Content()}
>

>    And I have "On Correspond Notify Requestors and Ccs" Scrip
>

>    When the queue receives HTML email without any attachments, the Requestor receives HTML
>    correspondence as well. But if there was an attachment in the reply, to Requestor would
>    receive plain/text message (not HTML format)

First, make sure that you don't have spaces between RT-Attach-Message
and Content-Type (I'll hope that was just your mail client behaving
badly).  Secondly, you probably want
$Transaction->Content(Type => 'text/html')
in that template.  Unfortunately, without tests to reproduce failures,
logs or examples of failing emails, it is kind of hard to comment on
what else might be going on.

-kevin