[rt-users] problem with CommandByMail updating full text to Custom Field

Kenneth Crocker kfcrocker at lbl.gov
Mon Jun 14 14:01:16 EDT 2010

To List & Kevin,

Well, we successfully installed 3.8.7 over the weekend in VM. It runs fast
and I've gotten several kudo's on the look and feel.

I am, however, getting some complaints about COmmandByMail not taking the
full text when creating/updating a Ticket Custom Field defined as "Fill in
one wikitext area". The text stops at 60 characters. I tried re-defining it
as "Fill in one text area", still no joy.

Also, when someone uses the command *Content:* we get an error message and
the ticket fails.

Has anyone else had a problem with this?

Kevin, any ideas?

Thanks.

Kenn
LBNL