[rt-users] Requestor's CCs not sent correspondence

Kenneth Crocker kfcrocker at lbl.gov
Tue Jun 15 21:12:36 EDT 2010

Alyssa,

There are a few ways to do this:

1) Manually add any Cc's to the CC field when you are in the "Reply" screen.
If you do a lot of correspondence, this will rapidly become a pain in the
rump. This option also requires that you have a enabled scrip that notifies
"others", because that's what they are, *other* Cc's.

2) Manually add the email Cc's to the ticket as Ticket Cc's. They will not
be added as Queue Watcher Cc's automatically because that is an entirely
different type of role. This is also a pain in the rump, but only the first
time, after the ticket is created.

3) Turn on the RT config option that automatically adds any email Cc's to
the tickets as ticket Cc's.

4) If you do not want the automatic adding of ticket Cc's for your *entire
RT session*, then I have a couple perl scrips that will do this on a *Queue
basis* for "Create" and "Correspond".

Isn't it wonderful to have so many options?

Hope this helps.

Kenn
LBNL