[rt-users] User login logout details

Jason Ledford jledford at biltmore.com
Wed Jun 16 09:55:06 EDT 2010

I think this would be a cool edition.  Logout seems less important (and harder to track as mentioned), but having the last login time of a user would be very handy.  I have been finding myself grepping the logs to see when a user has logged in.  Not the best solution and not something average Joe-know-nothing-about-Linux would be able to do.