[rt-users] ScripConditions is not being honored / owner not sent an e-mail

slamp slamp slackamp at gmail.com
Wed Jun 16 15:31:52 EDT 2010

I have the following in my ScripConditions.

mysql> select * from ScripActions where id = 20\G;
           id: 20
         Name: Notify Owners, Requestors, Ccs & Other Recipients
explicitly listed Ccs and Bccs
   ExecModule: Notify
     Argument: Owner,Requestor,Cc,OtherRecipients
      Creator: 1
      Created: 2009-05-14 09:52:07
LastUpdatedBy: 1
  LastUpdated: 2009-05-14 09:52:07
1 row in set (0.00 sec)

--------------------------------------
GROUP members:
bert
ernie

---------------------------------------
Scrip:

Condition: On Correspond
Action: Notify Owners, Requestors, Ccs & Other Recipients
Template: Notify-GROUP
Stage: TransactionCreate

---------------------------------------
Notify-GROUP template:

Bcc: {
  my $GroupName = 'GROUP';

  # instantiate a group object
  my $addGroupObj = RT::Group->new($RT::SystemUser);
  $addGroupObj->LoadUserDefinedGroup($GroupName);
  return undef unless $addGroupObj;
  my $addGroupMembersObj = $addGroupObj->UserMembersObj;

  my $CorresponderEmailAddress = $Transaction->CreatorObj->EmailAddress;
  my $RequestorEmailAddress = $Ticket->RequestorAddresses;

  my $res = '';
  # walk through members of group
  while ( my $userObj = $addGroupMembersObj->Next) {
      my $email = $userObj->EmailAddress;
      next unless $email; # email can be empty
      if (( "$email" ne "$CorresponderEmailAddress" ) && ( "$email" ne
"$RequestorEmailAddress" )) {
       $res .= ', ' if $res;
       $res .= $email;
	  }
  }
  $res;
}
RT-Attach-Message: yes

{$Transaction->Content()}

Ticket info:

Owner: grover
Requestors: bert
Cc: oscar

Hit Reply on the web interface and grover is not listed "This message
will be sent to..."

I see only: