[rt-users] Redirection from HTTPS to HTTP

Robert Grasso robert.grasso+nv at cedrat.com
Fri Jun 18 06:47:07 EDT 2010

Hello,

I searched deeply recently. It does not seem that RT (even the latest versions) is able to manage both protocols (HTTP and HTTPS)
simultaneously. I personally set up a reverse proxy server, as described here :

<http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/rt/users/72162?search_string=both http https;#72162>

Hope this can help

---
Robert GRASSO – System engineer

CEDRAT S.A.
15 Chemin de Malacher - Inovallée - 38246 MEYLAN cedex - FRANCE
Phone: +33 (0)4 76 90 50 45 - Fax: +33 (0)4 56 38 08 30
mailto:robert.grasso at cedrat.com - http://www.cedrat.com