[rt-users] Mailgate+LDAP: Email creates uneditable/unviewable tickets

Harout Hedeshian hhedeshian at symplified.com
Tue Jun 22 18:40:19 EDT 2010

On Tue, Jun 22, 2010 at 4:15 PM, Ruslan Zakirov <ruz at bestpractical.com>wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Don't duplicate the same message several times.

My apologies. There was a significant delay from when I sent the first email
so I assumed it didn't go through.

> On Wed, Jun 23, 2010 at 12:58 AM, Harout Hedeshian
> <hhedeshian at symplified.com> wrote:
> > no value sent for required parameter 'Attributes'"
>
> This error you quote means that something called some mason component
> and didn't pass required argument.

Thanks to that I figured out where the problem is. Turns out the problem is
my own stupidity. I had made a modification to EmailInput to allow locking
the "requestors" field in the self service page. I created a variable called
"Attributes" and didn't propagate that back to other pages causing stuff to
break.

Thanks for the quick response
Harout

--