[rt-users] Queue CC question

Ross Lawrie ross at riverstyx.net
Thu Jun 24 13:25:25 EDT 2010

Hi,

Sorry if this has been answered somewhere in the mailing list
previously, I tried a few searches, but to be honest I couldn't seem to
formulate something that accurately described what I was looking for.

I'm wondering if there's a way to make such that if a someone replies to
an existing ticket, but CCs the address for another queue in the same RT
installation, RT would create a new ticket in that CCd queue.

In this instance it's a ticket to a Support queue that then one of the
requestors CCs our Emergency queue.  The current behaviour seems to be
that RT recognizes the ticket subject and doesn't create a new one in
the Emergency queue, it just carries along with the Support queue.

Thanks, and again I apologize if this has been addressed elsewhere and I
wasn't able to find it.

(RT 3.8.8 in case it's relevant)

Ross.