[rt-users] Version Control for ticket objects

Kenneth Crocker kfcrocker at lbl.gov
Thu Jun 24 15:42:14 EDT 2010

To List,

I went to the RT Training in San Francisco last year and *I thought I
heard*Jesse mention that the 3.8.x version had "subversion" built-into
it, or at
least set up so it could be used.

The reason I ask is because I want to set up a Ticket Custom Field to
contain the ID of a program that needs to be modified and then initiate some
version control to "check out" when the ticket is opened and "check in" when
resolved. Did I hear wrong or is this possible?

Kenn
LBNL