[rt-users] RT::Authen::ExternalAuth - Update LDAP information

Matthias Rieber ml-rt at zu-con.org
Fri Jun 25 10:33:14 EDT 2010

  Hi,

I've a few questions about RT::Authen::ExternalAuth module. I've
installed it and I can:

1. Authenticate using LDAP accounts and
2. Email addresses in new tickets will be looked up, and the configured
values like RealName, WorkPhone will be put in the appropriate fields.

It seems that both databases are active now. I can use my LDAP password
and my former RT password. Is that the expected behaviour or might there
a problem with my configuration? Is there a proper way to erase the
internal password?

Is it possible to refresh the information that has been pulled from
LDAP? For instance if employees move to another department or get a new
phone number?

Regards,
Matthias