[rt-users] RT3.8.8 causes Apache to crash

Bevan Agard bevan.agard at gmail.com
Mon Jun 28 13:45:44 EDT 2010

Guys
   I seem to be having a problem with RT 3.8.8. where it crashes apache.  I
am
   using a fresh install of RT 3.8.8 on a newly built OpenSuse 11.2 box,
   running Apache/2.2.13, MySQL 5.1.36.  The web server was running fine and
   still runs find as long as I don't include the apache config file for RT.
   Has anyone seen anything like this or can shed some light on it would be
   greatly appreciated.
   Long time user of RT, want to keep on using it.

Trust that all thing would work out for the good.
Keep standing. Keep believing. Keep hoping. Keep moving forward.

Advertise Your goods and services for free on Trin e-Ads
http://www.trin-e-ads.com