[rt-users] Taking a ticket.

Kenneth Crocker kfcrocker at lbl.gov
Mon Jun 28 14:23:42 EDT 2010

Mark,

We don't have a lot of GLOBAL notifications. We have over 157 Queues and
most don't want alot of email going to the AdminCc. So what we did was to
create those kind of notifications at the Queue level so everyone gets a
limited basic set of email notifications that ALL want and then each Queue
has a list of the extra ones they want.

So you might want to trim down all thos GLobal Notifications and put some of
them at the Queue level. Works for us.

Hope this helps.

Kenn
LBNL