[rt-users] webmux.pl error - Apache won't start

Patton, Brandon Brandon.Patton at aspireindiana.org
Wed Jun 30 11:00:35 EDT 2010

Still no go, because your config also has reference to " PerlRequire /opt/rt3/bin/webmux.pl"

If I comment this line out, Apache will start but then when you browse the site you get the webpage that says "You're Almost There!".

How can I tell if I have the latest Apache::DBI installed? Like I mentioned earlier, I'm a linux novice and inherited this machine after a co-worker left.