[rt-users] Quick search

Stuart Browne stuart.browne at ausregistry.com.au
Mon Mar 1 01:45:10 EST 2010

The quick search by default searches the @ActiveStatus values.

lib/RT/Search/Googlish.pm:

163:        push @tql_clauses, join( " OR ", map "Status = '$_'", RT::Queue->ActiveStatusArray());

This doesn't stop you from searching other states, it just means you have to list the state you want to search, i.e.:

	resolved orange button

To search for a resolved ticket with the words 'orange' or 'button' in the subject.

A rough list of what the quick search can search on:

	Fulltext Contet search:		fulltext:string
	Requester email address:	request at email.address
	Ticket Status:			resolved
	Ticket ID:				12345
	Queue name:				'General Support'