[rt-users] Displaying user attributes in search result columns

Jérôme Charaoui jcharaoui at cmaisonneuve.qc.ca
Mon Mar 1 09:52:32 EST 2010

Hello,

I'd like RT to display some user attributes such as Organization and
Workphone in search result columns. I'm aware of the
$DefaultSearchResultFormat setting, but the only user attribute that
seems extractable is "Requestor".

I tried adding a User CustomField, but it doesn't show up in the columns
select box. I'm waded through some interesting threads on this list
about manipulating search results but couldn't find anything related to
user attributes specifically.

Thanks,

--
Jérôme Charaoui
Service informatique - Collège de Maisonneuve