[rt-users] How to send a different message to each requestor of ticket?

Ruslan Zakirov ruslan.zakirov at gmail.com
Tue Mar 2 01:09:31 EST 2010

Hello Guenter,

Such functionality is not implemented in RT 3.8 and I don't know about
any patches that add it.
Patches are welcome.

As workaround different way to handle things can used. Instead of one
ticket with many requestors you can use multiple tickets with one
requestor linked to one central ticket describing this problem. Sure
this need some love to be users friendly, but such solution has its
advantages in isolating requestors from each other.

--
Best regards, Ruslan.