[rt-users] Re ferencing custom field values (select multiple). PLEASE HELP!!

Jonathan Rummel jrummel at imapp.com
Tue Mar 2 14:10:00 EST 2010

Can someone PLEASE tell me how to reference the 2nd, 3rd, etc. values
selected in a Select Multiple custom field??

I know that this references the first selected (of multiple):

$Ticket->FirstCustomFieldValue('CF Name')

I'm trying to make all selections show up in a template, and including the
above line only displays the first value selected.

This is driving me crazy, so someone PLEASE PLEASE help if you can!

Thank you!