[rt-users] RTFM 2.4.2 and SQLite?

Peter Roosakos proosakos at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 2 22:52:55 EST 2010

I'm currently running a development environment with RT 3.8.7 in development
mode and SQlite.  I downloaded RTFM 2.4.2 and attempted to install.  Make
initdb failed, as it could not find the appropriate schema file.  I took a
peek in etc and it appears that there are schema files for mysql, postgres,
oracle, but none for SQLite.  I tried using the postgres schema and acl
files by copying to schema.SQLite and acl.SQLite.  Make initdb succeeded
with no errors.

Creating a class in the UI finished with 'object created', but generates a
bunch of log errors, and although a record ends up in the FM_Classes table,
it must not be complete, as the class does not show up in the UI.

In short, it looks like using the postgres acl and schema files didn't work.
Has anyone else gotten this combination to work?

Peter