[rt-users] Question on subscriptions to dashboards

Ken Crocker kfcrocker at lbl.gov
Thu Mar 4 12:36:28 EST 2010

To list,

We're currently testing our installation of 3.8.7. While setting up a
dashboard, we noticed the ability to have a query run at recurring times
and to be sent to an email address. We set one up, it ran, but it didn't
go anywhere. We have granted the right "SubscribeDashboard" globally to
all Privileged users. yet, no one received those results and these users
were privileged. My question is; what other procedures are needed to
ensure a user gets an email with query results that are supposed to be
sent to them?
Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Kenn
LBNL