[rt-users] RT 3.8 and Apache 2, NoAuth pages not parsed by RT?

Kevin Falcone falcone at bestpractical.com
Thu Mar 4 16:51:15 EST 2010

On Thu, Mar 04, 2010 at 03:47:21PM -0600, Zuckercorn, Barry wrote:
> One more thing I forgot to add is that I can never access /NoAuth/ on
> the same port as the RT application itself, it always returns me to
> the login screen and gives a page not found error.
>
> e.g. https://rthost.tld:8383/NoAuth/images/
>
> Gives me an RT-generated "The page you requested could not be found |
> Please check the URL and try again" page.  In the process of
> troubleshooting this NoAuth page problem I've setup a vhost for the
> NoAuth pages, which is where they don't execute.
>
> I'm quite certain this is a simple matter but I"ve been having a
> difficult time with it.  What should the directives in Apache's
> httpd.conf look like for proper access to pages under /NoAuth/
> directories?

Have you tried the configuration directives from the README included
with RT?  You shouldn't need any particular /NoAuth/ stanzas, other
than the NoAuth/images one, which is really just for performance
serving static files.

Also, you want to pick mod_perl or fastcgi, not try to use both of
them

-kevin