[rt-users] Infinite login cycle

Larry Garfield garfield at palantir.net
Mon Mar 8 13:13:16 EST 2010

Greetings.

Starting earlier today, we started experiencing the same issue as
described in this message:

http://lists.bestpractical.com/pipermail/rt-users/2010-February/063573.html

We are able to log in successfully, but after doing so the next link we
click goes back to a login page.

However, unlike that message we have not recently upgraded.  We are
running RT 3.8.5 and have been doing so since we first installed RT.
I'm not sure then what would have triggered this issue.

One of the replies to that email suggested removing
local/html/autohandler.  I do not fully understand what that means, but
there is no such file present.  And since there was no update I'm not
quite sure how it could have changed.

Anyone have another suggestion? :-)

--
Larry Garfield