[rt-users] RT-Authen-ExternalAuth User could not be created: Could not set user info

Robert Gabriel ephemeric at gmail.com
Wed Mar 10 23:41:06 EST 2010

On 11 March 2010 01:48, Brian Forquer <BForquer at enzy.com> wrote:
> I have done various modifications to by RT_SiteConfig.pm , I have done
> searching and read the README’s.
>
> I am having problems getting RT-Authen-ExternalAuth I am not sure if it is
> supposed to create logins in RT by default if it finds it in AD but I have
> tried just logging in and also creating a user neither works.

The little that I know, I had this problem yesterday.

Seems to be that if you try and create a new user, the plugin looks in
LDAP/AD and tries to map the specified attributes.
If the user doesn't exist in LDAP/AD it cannot set user info.

Remove the plugin temporarily to allow the creation of users I suppose.