[rt-users] Asset Tracker Documentation

Michael Ellis michael_ellis at umanitoba.ca
Thu Mar 11 18:11:47 EST 2010

Well,

We only have the one company, so I can't really speak to that. I do set
up Library Units and Locations custom fields to track which unit has the
asset and where it's located.

You shouldn't have to make software, workstation, monitor, printer, etc.
for each company. You just make the types. And the a company custom
field. If you want to search for software at company1 then you make
"type = 'software'" and "Company = 'Company1'" your query. Think tags,
not folders.

-Mike