[rt-users] Queue Subject Tag

Raed El-Hames rfh at vialtus.com
Mon Mar 15 14:50:10 EDT 2010

Just got told of by Jesse for sending to both users/devel lists so
apologies for the duplicate email.
In case anyone interested I have solved the problem by adding:

SubjectTag => {
        title     => 'SubjectTag', # loc
        value     => sub { return $_[0]->SubjectTag() },
    },

to my $COLUMN_MAP = {
in Elements/RT__Queue/ColumnMap

Regards;