[rt-users] Double spacing problem In RT 3.8.7

Rags raghusiddarth at gmail.com
Wed Mar 17 04:12:36 EDT 2010

I've tried lots of things, but the double spacing still remains.

What is odd is that mails sent without using the Web interface gets a space
added for "everyline". Every space get's doubled. I know in the mailing list
this was said to be due to the fckeditor, but I'm using simple mail. I've
disabled the editor but the issue is still present.

I'm using the latest RT 3.8.7 - what could be the problem?

Thanks,

-- Raghu

--

Rags