[rt-users] RT and email addresses

Poulter, Dale dale.poulter at Vanderbilt.Edu
Fri Mar 19 10:30:15 EDT 2010

Good morning,

We are running RT 3.8.7  and using LDAP for both authentication and information.  The process is working well but we have encounter several users that have their  email address in LDAP forwarded to another email address.  As a result, when the user replies to the ticket the system does not recognize the update.  If we change the email address in their record it is overwritten by the ldap information the next time they log into the system.  Has anyone found a solution to this type of situation?  Thanks in advance for your assistance.

--Dale

---------------------------------------
Dale Poulter
Automation Coordinator