[rt-users] RT SLA Extension

Craig Scott Craig.Scott at stc.ac.uk
Sun Mar 21 18:31:05 EDT 2010

Hi, I've encountered what appears to be a limitation in the RT SLA extension, if the minutes value applied to an SLA is greater then 1000 the Due date value fails to be set.

For example, we've got an SLA for 1 month, which equates to 20, 8.5 hour days, therefore business minutes for the SLA would be defined as 60*8.5*20 - in practice this doesn't work, the due date is blank, when i reduce the SLA to 19 days it works.

I'm guessing there is some sort of limitation in the code?

Craig