[rt-users] Reports based on duration between open and update/closed

Jesper Henriksen jesper at catnet.dk
Wed Mar 24 09:43:36 EDT 2010

Hey all,

Is there a way to get reports on how much time a ticket has been open?
For example we would like to see the average time it takes from when a
customer reports a problem till we have closed the ticket. Bear in mind
that if the ticket is closed and then re-opened, the duration in which
it was closed should not be counted.

It would also be nice if we could see how much time has passed from when
the requestor (customer) creates or updates a ticket till one of our
support members responds to it.

I've searched the list and google in every way I could imagine, but I
just can't crack this nut. Can anyone help? I'm trying to setup RT for
my new employer and these report features are critical to us.

--
Jesper Henriksen <jesper at catnet.dk>