[rt-users] Scrip - Autoclose on Admin reply

Gene LeDuc gleduc at mail.sdsu.edu
Wed Mar 24 11:43:13 EDT 2010

Hi Jason,

We use something similar that you can probably mod as needed.  If a
queue admin replies to a ticket with an "OK", the owner is set to the
sender and the ticket is resolved.  We use the Priority field of tickets
as a workflow tag; in this case, assigning it a value of 20 triggers
another scrip that sends out the "resolved" e-mail.  I don't record the
Owner or Status transactions because I don't want either to trigger any
other scrips (the Priority transaction will trigger the Resolved scrip).

Here's what I use:
// Custom condition
{ ### True if e-mail contains 'ok' - sets owner, pri => 20
   my $Ticket = $self->TicketObj;
   my $Transaction = $self->TransactionObj;
   my $CreatorId = $Transaction->CreatorObj->Id;
   my $Queue = $self->TicketObj->QueueObj;
   my $val = $Transaction->Type eq 'Correspond'
          && $Queue->IsAdminCc($CreatorId)
          && $Transaction->Content  =~ /\bok\s/i;
   return $val;

// Custom preparation code
return 1;

// Custom cleanup code
### Set priority to 20 to show complete, status to 'resolved'
my $Ticket = $self->TicketObj;
my $Transaction = $self->TransactionObj;
my $CreatorId = $Transaction->CreatorObj->Id;
my $NewPri = 20;
$Ticket->_Set(Field=>'Owner', Value=>$CreatorId, RecordTransaction=>0);
$Ticket->SetPriority($NewPri);
$Ticket->_Set(Field => 'Status', Value => 'resolved', RecordTransaction
=> 0);

Gene