[rt-users] Can't find NotifyGroup option

Kenneth Crocker kfcrocker at lbl.gov
Wed Mar 24 18:36:08 EDT 2010

To List,

I've been testing 3.8.7 for about amonth and it seems to work OK for us. All
our 3.6.4 scrips and templates moved over and work fine. I noticed some new
conditions like OnReject and Reopen, but I can't see NotifyGroup in the
Actions list. I'm certain we ran all the DB upgrades (or it certainly
wouldn't be working as well as it does). I've got Dashboards, ran them, ran
a cronjob to handle the email, etc. As far a scrips and notifications goes,
all is well except that one thing.
Any ideas?

Thanks.

Kenn