[rt-users] Can a global scrip be disabled for a given queue?

John Hascall john at iastate.edu
Fri Mar 26 17:48:04 EDT 2010

When I wanted to do a similar thing,
I found it easier to modify the global scrip (Custom Condition)
to recognize a special address in that field for the queue:

return (($self->TransactionObj->Type eq "Correspond") &&
        ($self->TicketObj->QueueObj->CorrespondAddress() ne "NONE"));

John

John Hascall, john at iastate.edu
Team Lead, NIADS (Network Infrastructure, Authentication & Directory Services)
IT Services, The Iowa State University of Science and Technology