[rt-users] RT 3.8.8 Released

Kenneth Crocker kfcrocker at lbl.gov
Fri May 7 18:02:27 EDT 2010

Ruslan,

In this announcement, I saw a reference to "* Process custom fields in
ModifyDates.html" and I was wondering if this means that we can now create a
CF in DATE format?

Also one other question: When we were in 3.6.4, the *"category"* for a
Custom Field would show in the "Modify Ticket" screen. This allowed a user
to select the *category* from a drop-down tab and thereby *shorten the
list*of available values to choose from for that CF. This hasn't been
working in
3.8.7. Is that now fixed as well?

Thanks a bunch for your time.

Kenn