[rt-users] RT::Action not found after upgrade 3.8.2 -> 3.8.8

Raghu Siddarth raghusiddarth at gmail.com
Tue May 11 08:58:22 EDT 2010

I got the same issue here. Upgrade script went through without any errors,
cleared mason and restarted apache, but it failed to start with the
following error :

[error] Require of RT::Action:: failed.

Can't locate RT/Action/.pm in @INC (@INC contains: /opt/rt3/bin/../local/lib
/opt/rt3/local/plugins/RT-Extension-PriorityAsString/lib /opt/rt3/bin/../lib
/etc/perl /usr/local/lib/perl/5.8.8 /usr/local/share/perl/5.8.8
/usr/lib/perl5 /usr/share/perl5 /usr/lib/perl/5.8 /usr/share/perl/5.8
/usr/local/lib/site_perl . /etc/apache2) at (eval 1318) line
3.\n\nCompilation failed in require at (eval 2) line 1.

[error] Can't load Perl file: /opt/rt3/bin/webmux.pl for server
ritsnet-rt.mine.nu:0, exiting...

Thanks Razvan for the quick fix below. It worked for me. I'm trying to
understand why are only a few users getting affected.

 -- Raghu Siddarth