[rt-users] View tickets created via email

Martin Drasar drasar at ics.muni.cz
Tue May 11 11:15:18 EDT 2010

Dne 11.5.2010 16:51, josé fernandez napsal(a):
> Hello All,
>
> Is it possible when an unprivileged user to create a ticket via email,
> as it appears in its interface  RT3 in open tickets?
>
> Thank you

Hello jose,
it is possible. You just need to allow 'Everyone' group to create tickets.
To do so go into: Configuration -> Global -> Group rights
And for system group 'Everyone' grant the 'CreateTicket' right.
I also suggest to grant 'ReplyToTicket' right as well.

Martin

Mgr. Martin Drasar                                   drasar at ics.muni.cz
CSIRT-MU, Network Security Department          http://www.muni.cz/csirt
Institute of Computer Science, Masaryk University, Brno, Czech Republic
                       PGP Key ID: 0x944BC925