[rt-users] Create Transactions without comment text.

Raimund Sacherer rs at runsolutions.com
Wed May 12 10:23:35 EDT 2010

Hi,

For me the squelch thingy is not working at all, I need to be able to say at resolve-time that NO email will be sent to everyone (including requestor). the squelch seems only be concerned about cc and admincc's and whatnot, but I never managed to get the requesters email address to be displayed and selectable as well, so I try to do this:

I created a customfield MuteResolve (like here: http://wiki.bestpractical.com/view/MuteResolve)
Modified the onresolve scrip as well like indicated.

Now, The only remaining problem is that setting this value will only be stored when I enter a text in the comment field as well. Without a text in the commentfield the transaction-custom-fields will not get stored.

I do not understand why, what has the customfield to do with a comment I enter or not? What If I only want to modify some transaction custom fields without having a comment at all?

All I want is the possibility for my users to be able to not send mails to the requestors on resolve ... without much fuss ...

any help is greatly appreciated,

best
Ray

-
RunSolutions
     Open Source It Consulting
-
Email: rs at runsolutions.com

Parc Bit - Centro Empresarial Son Espanyol
Edificio Estel - Local 3D
07121 -  Palma de Mallorca
Baleares