[rt-users] Problem with replying to tickets

Jerrad Pierce jpierce at cambridgeenergyalliance.org
Thu May 13 17:49:43 EDT 2010

>> Did you click the correct link? Links on the top right of the page
>> do not quote, those next to a message do.
As long as I can remember. It's actually a very useful distinction.
It allows one to quote only the relevant bits, or nothing at all.
Quoting is IMHO antithetical to RT's full history keeping system,
but some people are lost if not presented with a (partial)
transcript along with the the few sentences of new information ;-)

--
Cambridge Energy Alliance: Save money. Save the planet.