[rt-users] To NotifyActor or not to NotifyActor ...

Kenneth Crocker kfcrocker at lbl.gov
Fri May 14 13:32:40 EDT 2010

Blake,

I think the new 3.8.8 release allows for individual override on the
NotifyActor in preferences. So, if you have users that wanted to be notified
when they did something, they could turn that on. Since the transaction is
already retained in the ticket history, most don't want the unnecessary
email, but hey, that's why they make different flavors of ice-cream. Good
luck.

Kenn
LBNL