[rt-users] To NotifyActor or not to NotifyActor ...

Jerrad Pierce jpierce at cambridgeenergyalliance.org
Fri May 14 13:35:37 EDT 2010

> The reason that I Ned to owner to get an email is so that they can respond to the ticket directly from their email client, rather than via the RT web console.
This just seems utterly pointless, even for an RT-phobe, the switching
back and forth is unnecessary.

If you really want to support this sort of thing my recommendation would
be to have the users setup to receive notifications of new tickets. They
can then reply, and in combination with one of the scrips on the wiki,
become the owner if they are the first to act on it.