[rt-users] Trying to install mod_perl

Rob MacGregor rob.macgregor at gmail.com
Mon May 17 17:47:23 EDT 2010

I don't need to get multiple copies of all of your emails - please
send them to the list and the list alone.

On Mon, May 17, 2010 at 22:28,  <borngunners at aol.com> wrote:

> I have checked and made necessary corrections. Now, all I am getting is
> this:
> It Works!
>
> What am I missing in this case?

Appropriate configuration of Apache ;)

Did you read the URL I previously directed you to?  It's apparent that
you haven't made the appropriate RT changes to your Apache install.

Can you upload a copy of your Apache configuration file (such as at
http://pastebin.com/) and provide a link to where it can be found?

--
                 Please keep list traffic on the list.

Rob MacGregor