[rt-users] Ticket UI

Jerrad Pierce jpierce at cambridgeenergyalliance.org
Tue May 18 12:30:40 EDT 2010

> I was wondering if there was a way to insert a saved search into a ticket.
> ie I want to have a better view of the linked tickets with the ability to
> see the age and status. I am Setting this up because our users are used to
> it on quick base.

You can make links with the wiki CustomField type, but it's a little
more work than cut and paste. You could create your own custom field
that just stores the name of the saved search, and have its display be
a link which passes the value out to simple search to be processed by
RTx::S3Invoker
--
Cambridge Energy Alliance: Save money. Save the planet.