[rt-users] "1;" in the RT_SiteConfig.pm file

Wagner Pereira wpereira at pop-sp.rnp.br
Tue May 18 18:50:15 EDT 2010

Hi, folks.

Below is an excerpt (located at the end of my RT_SiteConfig.pm file):

My 'easy' question is: what this "1;" does at the final? What is its
utility? I don't remember if I had put it there or RT came with it by
default.

--------------------
# this has no effect for the SQLite case, the first Set() wins
# end   /etc/request-tracker3.6/RT_SiteConfig.d/51-dbconfig-common
# end   /etc/request-tracker3.6/RT_SiteConfig.d/50-debconf
1;

Thanks in advance.

Att,

--

Wagner Pereira

PoP-SP/RNP - Ponto de Presença da RNP em São Paulo
CCE/USP - Centro de Computação Eletrônica da Universidade de São Paulo
http://www.pop-sp.rnp.br
Tel. (11) 3091-8901