[rt-users] creating new user password

borngunners at aol.com borngunners at aol.com
Thu May 20 16:33:39 EDT 2010

Which rt version do you use?
I am using 3.8.8

I have tried using "password" as my current password after creating the user and when I am trying to change the password, it gives me the same message:

"Please enter your current password. Password has not been set"

When I try to login using the current password, it does not allow me to login neither.

Remember, I am not talking about user root in this case.
I am refferring to another superUser that I am creating.

Thanks