[rt-users] 3.8.7 Internal Server Error

Kevin Falcone falcone at bestpractical.com
Thu May 20 17:02:37 EDT 2010

On Tue, Apr 27, 2010 at 10:30:45AM -0400, Joe Kirby wrote:
> According to my HelpDesk staff they were able to click the link when
> in the People Section of a ticket and it would bring up the user
> info and they can no longer do that without increased privileges.
>
> I can fix this by giving then AdminUser and ShowConfig but I was
> hoping to avoid this if possible
>
> Does anyone recall if this was an option in 3.8.2?
>
> Is there a config setting that we may have to adjust?

They really shouldn't even get a link unless the users have
ShowConfigTab and AdminUsers in the first place (from 3.8.6 and newer).

You most likely want to just put whatever info your users want into
the 'More About This User' box and avoid having them walk around in
the admin UI.  There are callbacks available.

-kevin