[rt-users] RT+ExternalAuth+LDAP+AD windows 2003

Mike Peachey mike.peachey at jennic.com
Wed May 26 11:32:09 EDT 2010

Bouzite, Radouan wrote:

> I am testing RT, and I Installed RT from :
>
> http://wiki.bestpractical.com/view/CentOS5InstallGuide
>
> No I am trying to setup RT+ExternalAuth+LDAP+AD windows 2003, I complete
> all steps in the following instructions :
>
> http://wiki.bestpractical.com/view/ExternalAuth
>
>  When I connect to http://rt <http://rt/> I still have to Enter my
> username and password , if you can  help me to check my config and show
> me which log files where I can see what is wrong ?

It does not provide single sign on. You still have to enter your Windows
username and password to login.
--
Kind Regards,

Mike Peachey, IT Systems Administrator
Tel: +44 114 281 2655
Fax: +44 114 281 2951
Jennic Ltd, Furnival Street, Sheffield, S1 4QT, UK
Comp Reg No: 3191371 - Registered In England
http://www.jennic.com