[rt-users] calculating worked time from child tickets

Richard Pijnenburg Richard at widexs.nl
Fri May 28 09:29:33 EDT 2010

Hi all,

We work a lot with a main ticket with sub tickets below it.

For each sub ticket 'time worked' is filled in.

At this moment we manually calculate it and put it in the main ticket.

Is there a way to automate this?

I think it could be done with a scrip with a "on update" type thing I
think.

Or does someone already have this built?

Met vriendelijke groet / With kind regards,

Richard Pijnenburg
Changes and Incident Coordinator

WideXS                                  http://www.widexs.nl
<http://www.widexs.nl/>
Tel +31 (0)20 7570780              Fax +31 (0)20 6116302
Zekeringstraat 43,                    1014 BV Amsterdam, NL