[rt-users] RT::Authen::ExternalAuth and multiple LDAP servers

Giuseppe Sollazzo gsollazz at sgul.ac.uk
Wed Nov 3 05:41:13 EDT 2010

Hi Nick,
I'm not an expert myself but could you please paste the relevant bit of
the logs? It might help other users understanding the problem.
We use a similar configuration, but with fallback on mySql rather than
another ldap server and it works without any other parameter.

Giuseppe

--
____________________________________

Giuseppe Sollazzo